Our family celebrated Carter's fourth birthday this past week. Can you believe it? Time goes so fast when you're having fun! Here's a look back at the week we welcomed him into our family!
|Parker, Carter, and I at the hospital|
|Carter (4 days old) and Parker|
Carter has grown into the sweetest little boy with the most AMAZING manners. I love how he greets me at the door each day after work and says, "I missed you today, Mommy!" He is a bit shy when he meets new people or when he is in a new situation, but when he's home he is a bundle of energy! He loves playing with Transformers, board games, and reading books.
Here are a few questions that I asked him on his birthday along with his replies.
1. What is your favorite color? Purple
2. What is your favorite toy? Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, and the Transformer Firehouse
3. What is your favorite fruit? Stawberries
4. What is your favorite t.v. show? Olivia
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Meme's Chicken Salad and Lunchables
6. What is your favorite outfit? Parker's Optimus Prime Costume
7. What is your favorite game? Pop the Pig
8. What is your favorite snack? Popcorn
9. What is your favorite animal? Horses like at the farm
10. What is your favorite song? The one on my guitar upstairs (It's a Paper Jamz that plays Heaven Let Your Light Shine Down)
11. What is your favorite book? Curious George
12. Who is your best friend? Sophia
13. What is your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Jump in a flatable (translation: Inflatable)
15. What is your favorite drink? Chocolate Milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My big puppy dog
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pancakes, sausage, eggs, syrup, and chocolate milk (And yes, he usually eats all that for breakfast)
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? I'm not going to eat dinner tonight (Typical Carter response)
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A Dad (How sweet is that?!?)
Happy birthday, little guy! You brighten my life with your smile and laugh!